Jan 2023 Home Health Accreditation Intensive (San Diego, CA)
Includes a Live In-Person Event on 01/26/2023 at 8:30 AM (PST)
Both the Home Health and Hospice accreditation intensives will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization.
This event is for all of our customers regardless of what stage you are in of the accreditation process.
Both events will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP Home Health Accreditation customers! Here is a comment from an attendee of our last Intensive: "I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with CHAP to help us provide the best patient care."
- Thursday, Jan.26 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Friday, Jan. 27 - 8:30-4:00pm
Location: San Diego CHAP Office - 448 W Market Street, Suite 101, San Diego, CA 92101
Attendance of both days is required for CE's contact hours for Home health
- 12 CE credits for Home Health
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, and submit an evaluation.
- Note: Attendees who attend both Home Health and Hospice will obtain a total of 18.25 CE contact hours for the three days.
- CHAP Partner: (Reg. $599) Early Bird Partner price $499! (ends 12/16)
- Non-CHAP Partner: (Reg. $799) Early Bird price $699! (ends 12/16)
If you are a CHAP accreditation customer with a General access account, or if you would like to send four or more people from one agency, or if you would like to attend both the Hospice and Home Health events - please email us for a discount on registration! email@example.com. Email us with any questions.
*This workshop also serves as new or renewing consultant training. There will also be an additional post-workshop virtual component and a consultant competency exam (must have 80% to pass) for CHAP Consultant Certification. If you have more questions about becoming a CHAP Consultant - please contact Amanda Satulovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11.25 nursing contact hours
There are abundant hotel options in the downtown San Diego area. The training site is 0.1 miles away from the Manchester Grand Hyatt and the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Hotel.
Here are a few hotels where we have a negotiated rate:
Manchester Grand Hyatt (right across the street from training space): Click Here for Reservations - input the CHAP CR number 170660 under the “Corporate or Group Code” at booking.
Hotel Indigo: Click Here for Reservations
Hampton Inn-San Diego: (619) 233-8408 - Call to set-up a reservation please say you are attending a CHAP event to get our discounted rate
The Center for Excellence training center is located in the Marina District of beautiful San Diego! The temperate coastal climate, convenient airport, and local attractions make San Diego a great destination any time of year!
The San Diego airport is less than 4 miles from our office and area hotels, an easy Uber/Lift or taxi ride.
Bobbie Warner BSN, RN
Senior Program Manager, CHAP CFE
Community Health Accreditation Partner
Bobbie Warner found her calling in community-based nursing over 25 years ago after working various roles in direct patient care and administrative positions in Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty.
Warner began her career at CHAP more than 12 years ago. She began as a Site Visitor, then as a Senior Accreditation Manager and was promptly promoted to Director of Accreditation, and finally landed as Director of Education in 2020.
She is responsible for the development of educational content as well as facilitation of workshops and training. Warner is an expert facilitator and is especially knowledgeable on the topic of quality improvement, emergency planning, compliance with the CMS Conditions on Participation and the CHAP survey process.