Virtual Hospice Accreditation Intensive for Agencies & Consultants - October 2023
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 10/03/2023 at 10:00 AM (EDT)
Both the Home Health and Hospice accreditation intensives will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization.
This event is for all of our customers regardless of what stage you are in of the accreditation process. This is an interactive, virtual event designed to promote the active participation of each individual attendee and, as such, each registration is an individual registration.
The event will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP Hospice Accreditation customers! Here is a recent comment from one of our attendees from our last Intensive: "I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with CHAP to help us provide the best patient care."
- Tuesday, October 3rd - 10:00-5:00pm ET
- Wednesday, October 4th - 10:00-5:00pm ET (On Wednesday, Home Health Participants will also be joining to address key areas of performance such as Infection Prevention and Control, Quality Improvement, and Emergency Preparedness)
Attendance for both days is required to obtain the Hospice CE contact hours
- 12.5 CE credits for Hospice
- Note: Attendees participating in both the Hospice and Home Health Intensive will receive a total of 18.5 CE contact hours.
- Take advantage of the Early Bird discount! Register for $499 until 9/8!
- Regular Price: $549 (after 9/8)
- Attend BOTH Accreditation Intensives (Hospice & Home Health) and receive $299 off your total price! Email email@example.com for the promo code!
If you are a CHAP accreditation customer with a General access account, or if you would like to send four or more people from one agency, or if you would like to attend both the Hospice and Home Health events - please email us for a discount on registration! firstname.lastname@example.org. Email us with any questions.
Please note this event is designed to promote the active participation of each individual attendee and, as such, each registration is an individual registration.
*This workshop also serves as new or renewing consultant training. There will also be an additional post-workshop virtual component and a consultant competency exam (must have 80% to pass) for CHAP Consultant Certification. If you have more questions about becoming a CHAP Consultant - please contact Amanda Satulovsky at email@example.com.
This event has 12.5 CE for Nursing Professionals
Disclosure/Conflict of Interest
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Criteria for successful completion includes attendance of all scheduled sessions, participation in engagement activities, and completion of an evaluation. There are no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies for those with the ability to control the content of this activity.
Participating in this workshop does not guarantee the outcome of the accreditation process. The content will help participants understand the accreditation process, learn common areas of deficiencies, understand how to comply with the most commonly cited standards, and utilize and implement the QAPI process.
This activity has been submitted to the Virginia Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Virginia Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
There are no conflicts of interest for any individual in a position to control content for this activity.
How to obtain CE contact hours
Criteria for successful completion include:
Attendance at the entire event (both days)
Participation in engagement activities
Completion of an evaluation.