September Home Health Operations Certification (San Diego, CA)
- Registration Closed
This two and a half day workshop will focus on giving you all the tools you need for operational excellence with a goal of patient-centered care. This is a hands-on, skill-based workshop that is focused in on the Home Health industry and has a tailored approach to increasing agency success.
- Increase knowledge of compliance standards in home health care and apply knowledge in current organizational role.
- Understand and implement quality improvement metrics
- Evaluate leadership skills and apply new knowledge in day-to-day activities
- Analyze HR related policies and ensure they meet required standards
- Apply fiscal management skills
- Increase knowledge of ethically appropriate business development strategies
Outcome: Successful completion of the workshop and a minimum score of 80% on the exam results in your certification as a CHAP Center for Excellence Certified Home Health Professional Operator© (CHHPO©) and earn 18 Nursing Continuing Education credits*.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Thursday, Sept. 15 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Location: CHAP Office - San Diego, CA
- CHAP Partner: (Reg. $2199) Early Bird Partner price $1899! (ends 08/13)
- Non-CHAP Partner: (Reg. $2499) Early Bird price $2099! (ends 08/13)
Register now - our workshops are small and space is LIMITED. Each participant needs to have their own account and register for the workshop from their personal account.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
*Career certification is valid for three years. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, pass a post-test with a score of 80% or higher, and submit an evaluation.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
In order to receive 18 contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, pass a post-test with a score of 80% or higher, and submit an evaluation.
There are abundant hotel options in the downtown San Diego area. The training site is 0.1 miles away from the Manchester Grand Hyatt and the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Hotel.
Here are a few hotels where we have a negotiated rate:
Manchester Grand Hyatt (right across the street from training space): Click Here for Reservations - input the CHAP CR number 170660 under the “Corporate or Group Code” at booking.
Hotel Indigo: Click Here for Reservations
Hampton Inn-San Diego: (619) 233-8408 - Call to set-up a reservation please say you are attending a CHAP event to get our discounted rate
The Center for Excellence training center is located in the Marina District of beautiful San Diego! The temperate coastal climate, convenient airport, and local attractions make San Diego a great destination any time of year!
The San Diego airport is less than 4 miles from our office and area hotels, an easy Uber/Lift or taxi ride.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|