October Hospice Operations Certification (Arlington, VA/Washington, DC)
This two and a half day workshop will focus on giving you all the tools you need for operational excellence with a goal of patient-centered care. This is a hands-on, skill-based workshop that is focused in on the Hospice industry and has a tailored approach to increasing agency success.
- Increase knowledge of compliance standards in hospice care and apply knowledge in current organizational role
- Understand and implement quality improvement metrics
- Evaluate leadership skills and apply new knowledge in day-to-day activities
- Analyze HR related policies and ensure they meet required standards
- Apply fiscal management skills
- Increase knowledge of ethically appropriate business development strategies
Outcome: Successful completion of the workshop and a minimum score of 80% on the exam results in your certification as a CHAP Center for Excellence Certified Hospice Professional Operator© (CHPO©) and earn 18 Nursing Continuing Education credits*.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 26 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Thursday, Oct. 27 - 8:30-12:00pm
- Location: CHAP Office - Arlington, VA
- CHAP Partner: (Reg. $2199) Early Bird Partner price $1899! (ends 09/17)
- Non-CHAP Partner: (Reg. $2499) Early Bird price $2099! (ends 09/17)
Register now - our workshops are small and space is LIMITED. Each participant needs to have their own account and register for the workshop from their personal account.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com
*Career certification is valid for three years. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, pass a post-test with a score of 80% or higher, and submit an evaluation.
18 CE's approved by the Virginia Nurses Association.
Stay at the lovely Hyatt Place just a 1/2 block from the training. Use this link to book using the CHAP discount:
Or stay at the Residence Inn located in the Courthouse Plaza, just steps from the CHAP office.
Use this link to book using the CHAP discount: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/CHAP
The CHAP offices and training space are located in the beautiful Courthouse area of Arlington VA. Our office is just 6 miles from Ronald Raegan Washington National Airport (DCA), 2 miles from Arlington National Cemetery, and 4 miles from downtown Washington DC. In addition, there are amazing dining and entertainment options within walking distance of the CHAP office and hotels.
Great local shopping:
Great outdoor space right outside of the office:
Click here for a list of the 10 Best Local Restaurants
Easy 10-15 min Uber/Lift ride from DCA to the CHAP offices.
Or take a 30-40 min Metro ride for around $3
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|