July 2023 Hospice Accreditation Intensive (Arlington, VA / Washington DC)
Includes a Live In-Person Event on 07/25/2023 at 8:30 AM (EDT)
- Early bird pricing available!
- General - $699
- Partner - $499
- Consultant - $499
- Regular Price after 06/30/2023 11:59 PM
- General - $799
- Partner - $599
- Consultant - $599
Both the Hospice and Home Health accreditation intensives will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization.
This event is for all of our customers regardless of what stage you are in of the accreditation process.
Both events will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP Hospice Accreditation customers! Here is a comment from an attendee of our last Intensive: "I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with Chap to help us provide the best patient care."
- Tuesday, July 25 - 8:30-5:00pm
- Wednesday, July 26 - 8:30-4:00pm
- Location: CHAP Office - Arlington, VA
- 13 CE Credits for Hospice
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, pass a post-test with a score of 80% or higher, and submit an evaluation.
- CHAP Partner: (Reg. $599) Early Bird Partner price $499! (ends 06/30)
- Non-CHAP Partner: (Reg. $799) Early Bird price $699! (ends 06/30)
If you would like to attend both Home Health and Hospice events, add both products to your cart and use code EMAIL100AI at checkout. If your organization would like to send 5 participants - pay for four and get the 5th for FREE, send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
If you are a CHAP accreditation customer with a General access account, please email us for a discount on registration! firstname.lastname@example.org email us with any questions.
This event has 13 CE for Nursing Professionals
Disclosure/Conflict of Interest
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
There are no conflicts of interest for any individual in a position to control content for this activity.
How to obtain CE contact hours
Criteria for successful completion includes attendance at the entire event (both days); participation in hands on activities, and completion of an evaluation.
Stay at the lovely Hyatt Place just a 1/2 block from the training. Use this link to book using the CHAP discount:
Or stay at the Residence Inn located in the Courthouse Plaza, just steps from the CHAP office.
Use this link to book using the CHAP discount: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/CHAP
The CHAP offices and training space are located in the beautiful Courthouse area of Arlington VA. Our office is just 6 miles from Ronald Raegan Washington National Airport (DCA), 2 miles from Arlington National Cemetery, and 4 miles from downtown Washington DC. In addition, there are amazing dining and entertainment options within walking distance of the CHAP office and hotels.
Great local shopping:
Great outdoor space right outside of the office:
Click here for a list of the 10 Best Local Restaurants
Easy 10-15 min Uber/Lift ride from DCA to the CHAP offices.
Or take a 30-40 min Metro ride for around $3:
Bobbie Warner BSN, RN
Senior Program Manager, CHAP CFE
Community Health Accreditation Partner
Bobbie Warner found her calling in community-based nursing over 25 years ago after working various roles in direct patient care and administrative positions in Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty.
Warner began her career at CHAP more than 12 years ago. She began as a Site Visitor, then as a Senior Accreditation Manager and was promptly promoted to Director of Accreditation, and finally landed as Director of Education in 2020.
She is responsible for the development of educational content as well as facilitation of workshops and training. Warner is an expert facilitator and is especially knowledgeable on the topic of quality improvement, emergency planning, compliance with the CMS Conditions on Participation and the CHAP survey process.