This user guide serves as a reference document for CHAP customers on how to navigate and use the features of the CHAP LinQ website.
The CHAP LinQ User Guide covers:
- Creating a CHAP LinQ account;
- Understanding and navigating the customer home-page;
- Completing an application;
- Finalizing a contract;
- Completing the self-study and submitting information about readiness for a site visit;
- Viewing information about site visits;
- Documenting a plan of correction;
- Reviewing Board of Review accreditation determinations; and
- Other actions to support the accreditation process, such as updating customer information, submitting black-out dates, and viewing historical information about accredited locations, including findings and plans of correction.