CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant Program Web Series (v2)
Why become a CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant?
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with consultant services through congruent application of the CHAP Standards.
- Promote completion of Consultant Certification program on the CHAP Standards and site visit process to your existing and potential clients.
- Display of your logo and contact information on the CHAP Certified Home Health Consultants listing on the CHAP website and Resource Guide with a click through to your website or email address.
- License to display the CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant Mark on your website, business cards or marketing materials.
- Ongoing communication related to changes in standards or accreditation process.
- Discounts on CHAP Education programming.
This ON-DEMAND education series provides 14 self paced courses, a discussion group forum and focuses on the Medicare Home Health conditions of participation (CoPs) effective January 13, 2018.
At the end of this series, participants will be able to:
- Name the benefits and responsibilities of a CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant.
- Outline the CHAP Accreditation process and how best to educate clients on the process.
- Identify the modifications and additions within the home health Conditions of Participation.
- Identify trends in deficient practice under the home health Conditions of Participation.
- Assist clients in applying performance improvement strategies specific to identified deficient practices.
Home Health Consultants
CMS Home Health Regulatory Changes to Reduce Burden and New Discharge Planning Condition of Participation
ON DEMAND webinar discussing the home health regulatory changes published by CMS in September and in effect on November 29th.
Join CHAP for our ON DEMAND webinar discussing the home health regulatory changes published by CMS in September and in effect on November 29th.
No CE will be offered for this webinar.
Jennifer Shepherd, MSN, MHA, RN-BC, NEA-BC, CHPN, CCRN-K
Director, Educational Services, CHAP
Jennifer Shepherd has 25 years’ experience in healthcare and nursing leadership. She is best known for her clinical management and professional development capabilities; leading teams to cultivate and implement innovative education strategies, ensuring achievement of organizational goals. She has master’s degrees in both nursing and in healthcare administration and is currently obtaining her DNP. Jennifer serves on the Virginia Nurses Association Board as Commissioner of Workforce Issues and holds a position on Capella’s School of Nursing and Health Sciences Advisory Board. She holds advanced certifications as a nurse executive, in hospice and palliative nursing, pediatric critical care and nursing professional development.