Why become a CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant?
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with consultant services through congruent application of the CHAP Standards.
- Promote completion of Consultant Certification program on the CHAP Standards and site visit process to your existing and potential clients.
- Display of your logo and contact information on the CHAP Certified Home Health Consultants listing on the CHAP website and Resource Guide with a click through to your website or email address.
- License to display the CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant Mark on your website, business cards or marketing materials.
- Ongoing communication related to changes in standards or accreditation process.
- Discounts on CHAP Education programming.
This ON-DEMAND education series provides 14 self paced courses, a discussion group forum and focuses on the Medicare Home Health conditions of participation (CoPs) effective January 13, 2018.
At the end of this series, participants will be able to:
- Name the benefits and responsibilities of a CHAP Certified Home Health Consultant.
- Outline the CHAP Accreditation process and how best to educate clients on the process.
- Identify the modifications and additions within the home health Conditions of Participation.
- Identify trends in deficient practice under the home health Conditions of Participation.
- Assist clients in applying performance improvement strategies specific to identified deficient practices.
Home Health Consultants
Continuing Education Information and Disclosures
There are no conflicts of interest for any individual in a position to control content.
Completion of the entire series and the evaluation is required to obtain contact hours.
This education activity will award 13.75 nursing contact hours for successful completion until October 18, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of the entire webinar series and the evaluation is required to obtain contact hours. If you are viewing via webinar and choose to view in a group format, EACH PERSON must register independently in order to obtain CE credit.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.