Why become a CHAP Certified Hospice Consultant?
- Enhanced customer satisfaction with consultant services through congruent application of the CHAP Standards.
- Promote completion of Consultant Certification program on the CHAP Standards and site visit process to your existing and potential clients.
- Display of your logo and contact information on the CHAP Certified Hospice Consultants listing on the CHAP website and Resource Guide with a click through to your website or email address.
- License to display the CHAP Certified Hospice Consultant Mark on your website, business cards or marketing materials.
- Ongoing communication related to changes in standards or accreditation process.
- Discounts on CHAP Education programming.
This in-person workshop for consultants focuses on the updated 2019 CHAP Hospice Standards.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Outline the CHAP Accreditation process.
- Identify the modifications and additions within the New CHAP Hospice Standards of Excellence.
- Identify trends in deficient practice under the CMS Hospice Conditions of Participation.
- Name the benefits and responsibilities of a CHAP Certified Hospice Consultant.
- Outline the CHAP Accreditation process and how best to educate clients on the process. Assist clients in applying performance improvement strategies specific to identified deficient practices.
Continuing Education Information and Disclosures
There are no conflicts of interest for any individual in a position to control content.
***PLEASE NOTE: Completion of the entire workshop (both days) and the evaluation is required to obtain contact hours.
This education activity will award 10.75 nursing contact hours for successful completion until December 31, 2019.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided both days.
For additional information regarding continuing education requirements, onsite logistics, agenda and hotel accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case that a workshop or webinar speaker is ill and a replacement speaker cannot be secured, the workshop or webinar will be canceled. We will make every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible.