1. What is the value of CHAP Education Courses and Programs?
CHAP Education Helps You:
- Increase clinical competence & improvements specific to regulatory requirements, CHAP Standards & other metrics.
- Add credibility for quality improvement & consistency of services.
- Provide a continuing education/professional development benefit for employees as a recruitment & retention strategy.
- Promote staff engagement across the organization.
- Support your team’s overall knowledge with courses on leadership, HIPAA, workplace issues, communication & more.
2. How do I login to the CHAP Education site?
You can log in to CHAP Education with your CHAP LinQ username and password, by clicking on the "Log In" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
If you do not have a CHAP LinQ username and password or do not remember your username and password just click on the "Log In" button in the upper left hand corner of the screen and follow the prompts for “Register for CHAP Education" or “Forgot Password".
(NEW USER TIP: When you register for CHAP Education you will be sent an activation e-mail. Once you have clicked to activate your account direct your browser to CHAP Education before attempting to log in)
3. What if my computer or device doesn't allow me to connect to the live webinar?
First, test your computer's capabilities at least 30 minutes before you log into a live event to make sure that your computer is properly set up to view the webinar. You will find a "Test" link on each product page that contains a live event. You will be able to access the live event directly from the product page found in your "Dashboard" page.